In order to become the supreme adult, you must perform the seven wonders:
- Public speaking
- Not being afraid of teenagers
- Calling the doctor yourself
- Arguing without crying
- Having a normal sleep pattern
- Having an answer to the question ‘what do you want to do with your life?’
"I had insecurities and fears like everybody does, and I got over it. But I was interested in the parts of me that struggled with those things."
Happy Birthday Philip Seymour Hoffman (23rd July 1967 - 2nd February 2014)
A friendly public service announcement from your neighborhood blue super monster.
Doin’ the Pigeon.
The Grand Budapest Hotel (2014)
this movie is fucking art
“LOOK AT THE CAT”
– me every time there is a cat regardless of the situation (via spockular)
Dear women of the world who think that my choice to use birth control, in all of it’s forms, is something to be ashamed of: fuck off.
Dear women of the world who think that my decision to NOT bring children in to this world is something to be judged for: fuck OFF.
Dear women of the world who feel it’s right to shame or judge other women for ANY of their choices or decisions: FUCK OFF.
Nolita - my little piece of NYC ♥